View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:26 PM   #2805
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Flames Fan View Post
I'd venture to say that Rachel Notely has a lot of morality. I can't think of anything illegal or detrimentally shifty she's done in the definition of morality.

All she's done is try to support all Albertans - and no I'm not on the NDP payroll or connected in any way (just to head off any accusations). I've met with Minister Maranda a few times as he's in charge of Film Tax Credits, that's it.

Rachel Notely Fought Like Hell for Alberta, but the province isn't about to thank her - MacLeans

Alberta Party is interesting. If they can gain any traction I'd welcome it. There seems to be a happy medium there between fiscal and social policies, but it hasn't caught on because of extreme partisanship and party-first mentality in my mind.

The UCP is a disaster. Run by a disaster. Fed by corporate interests. They don't seem to have a plan for Alberta as much as a plan for their donors.

All shes done is support Albertans

Read the comments section and you could write a 20 chapter book (maybe we can get a discount from the guy who writes How Kenney lost an unlosable election) on how to turn your back on your own province. I truly believe that she means well, seems like a nice person and wishes nothing but the best for AB but she is in so far over her head and the people of this province paid the consequence.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post: