View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #7
bc-chris
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Yet the retail outlet demanded a business card, once saying it also had to have the address on it. Once just to show i own that company. Bs. Not needed. They have been told that twice. And now hen i come in I hear her tell him "shes here now", arguing with the owner and i asked "is he trying to stop me from getting my package?"

"yes"

I'd never print business cards with my home address and real name and give that out to strangers.

this doesn't make any sense to me. why doesn't she just go to staples, buy some card stock and print some cards if that fixes everything?

what's the deal about 'no one can know my name and address'? phone books contain all that info (gahhh... just showed my age there! ha! sub in 'online directories' for phone books).

this entire thing just seems 'off'. i'd like to hear the other side of the story. (what is the saying.... there are two sides to every story and the truth can usually be found around the middle)