View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #121
The Cobra
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJoji View Post

Phillip Grubauer - Varlamov has been sensational this year and Grubauer not so much, but like Darling, he was a goalie who looked real good the past few seasons with lots of potential. Colorado didn’t have to give up a lot to get him so I don’t think the cost would be astronomical.

Robin Lehner - Good numbers so far this year, younger guy with potential. He signed a cheap one year deal with the Islanders who are likely not playoff contenders so are only probably looking for mid level picks or prospects back.

Joonas Korpisalo - On the flip side if Columbus can workout an extension for Bobrovsky, Korpisalo might be available. Huge acquisition cost though.

Darcy Kuemper - Surprisingly both Arizona goalies have good numbers but as a team they are lottery bound so I’m sure they’re looking for more picks/prospects. Raanta is signed long term and cost a bit to acquire so I don’t think they be looking to trade him.

A few comments relating to the above.

Teams need 2 goalies.

Why would the Avs trade Grubauer? He's an important part of the team and likely going no where.

Pretty much the same for each of the above.
The Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote