View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #998
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I don't remember your arguments for CalgaryNEXT, and frankly I don't really care. Proposing a massive sports and entertainment district on the west end of downtown was absolutely visionary in scope, whether you want to admit it or not.

This is not the thread about the arena either. You're the one that committed an unnecessary drive-by with your post, so maybe take your bitterness to the arena thread? Otherwise, get over it.
What bitterness? I'm mostly grateful to you, public money for these things is a proven waste (I notice you never commented on my post showing the Winnipeg stadium is already a total writeoff...why not?), so the fact CalgaryNEXT was received like a fart in church was wonderful, it ensured it was DOA and hurt any chance of any arena getting significant public funds. Really, you did an amazing job in that regard.

I know it's not a thread about the arena, but my quip wasn't a drive-by, your credibility here is low so your "my sources" quip is not really worth taking seriously, sorry to say. That's what happens when you crush your own cred.