View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #202
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
You need to adjust how you play.

This year I find there to be a perfect balance. There are situations where physical contact is required to defend, where the poke check is effective, and where the stick lift is effective. Defence now feels like a properly balanced skill, and it's effective when done properly.

Thanks to the improved skating and puck physics, offense has never been better.

This is the best the game has been balanced in years, and absolutely trounces '18 in my opinion.
I absolutely agree, stick lift is a way more viable option especially whenever you're in close or along the boards. I play a lot of RD in EASHL and I still use poke check effectively without tripping but you just can't ever press that dam R1 button while you're behind or even beside the puck carrier, once you learn to press X instead you'll be golden.

I actually liked the skating & turning a lot more before the recent tuner patch, the game now feels much more like NHL 18 then it did in the NHL 19 beta but I knew EA was going to eventually do this. I still enjoy the gameplay but maybe by some miracle the powers that be will change it back or I'll just keep dreaming.

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iceman57 For This Useful Post: