View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:31 AM   #11
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Thankfully to have a good thanksgiving dinner with my wife's family. Unfortunately it required her sister to no-show, but I'm thankful for a good day. Also so thankful that everybody else in the family feels the same way and I'm not the only jerk.

Thankful for another year to spend thanksgiving with my parents. My dad may have dementia/Alzheimer's and I'm glad to spend time with him while he's still in a good frame of mind.

I'm thankful that my kids got to know all four of their grandparents. I didn't. I only got to know one grandpa. I'm thankful for my parents former neighbors for claiming me as their grandson so I could have grandparents. I miss them but I'm thankful that I had grandparents to miss.

I'm thankful for the health I have. I may have diabetes, but I can still play sports, play with my kids, do anything I could do before diagnosis, and now knowing my diagnosis I'm taking better care of myself so I don't die 20 or 30 years too soon.. Well at least I'm happy with my odds.

I'm thankful for everything in my life. Job, cars, pets, house, friends, kids and wife. I may gripe about many things but truly, everything is good.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buff For This Useful Post: