View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 01:37 PM   #2675
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
^^

People have Neal slotted on the top line and thats perfectly fine, they're not likely wrong.

However, if we're talking about igniting scoring for say the top 3 lines. I feel James Neal would do best playing with Janko and Bennett. Someone to drag them up like Johnny and Monahan did for Ferland.

Lindholm is a great fit on the top line IMO. Neal score 20 in his sleep so everyone says, so why not use him to help the two players we need more out of. IIRC, those two kids were coming along quite nicely when they had Jagr on their wing. Neal will do the same.
I agree with Lindholm being on the top line with Gaudreau and Monahan so we can even out the scoring. Maybe put Neal with Gaudreau and Monahan in the 3rd if we really need a goal. I disagree that Neal should slot with Bennett and Janko. Don’t think he’d sign here if he was getting top 6 ice time. I think Neal with Tkachuk and Backlund would be a perfect fit. Czarnik is my ideal candidate to slow on the right side with Jankowski and Bennett. Him developing chemistry with those two would be a good idea.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote