View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:52 AM   #66
Maritime Q-Scout
Ben

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
I sometimes wonder if Raw/Smackdown would do better as episodic programs similar to Game of Thrones. Focus on 3 or 4 feuds/week and then the following week focus on a different 3 or 4. Hell, even make the PPVs like that, so you do get that slow burn and less overexposure.
I've been arguing this for a while. If you do 2 story lines an hour, times three hours is 6 storylines per Raw.

Therefore have 7-8 story lines on the go at once. Rotate them through, meaning once every 4 weeks a storyline is off tv. You give the wrestlers their 20 minutes or whatever, and simply rotate through. It wouldn't be a straight rotation in the sense that the main event guys are different every week, but it would give the midcarders a chance to headline once a month, and the curtain jerkers an opportunity to see how they do midcard.

They also need to have PPVs and The Big 4. They need to make the Big 4 special, and differentiate the PPVs from Raw and Smackdown.

Lastly, and it's a little thing that's my biggest pet peeve in WWE.

Can we always have the champion come out second? Like, why is the champ waiting in the ring? Challenge ALWAYS first.

"Calgary Flames is the best team in all the land" - My Brainwashed Son
Maritime Q-Scout is offline   Reply With Quote