View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 06:31 PM   #743
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Interesting news about rising Man U midfielder Andreas Pereira, he’s eligible to play for Brazil or Belgium as he was born in Belgium but of Brazilian heritage and has represented both at youth level. He’s only had one premier league start for Man U and has been used in an attacking role his last few years out on loan but is now thriving as a deep lying playmaker. Belgium are reportedly going to try and call him up for their friendlies as he has openly said he would prefer Brazil but would play for Belgium. The question will be how long he is willing to wait for Brazil to call. Brazil have lost some great talents recently to other nations, Diego Costa, Pepe, Rodrigo, Thiago, Jorginho, it would be very annoying to lose another player when all they have to do is cap him. I for one have been a big fan of Pereira since I saw him play in the U-20 World Cup and I think he could become a jewel of a midfielder. Brazil’s call ups tomorrow should be very interesting, a lot of reports saying many of the old guard will not be in the selection for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Beninho; 08-16-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beninho For This Useful Post: