View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 08:03 AM   #55
Scroopy Noopers
Pent-up

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanCharles View Post
So teams should come into the league win their division, dominate in their conference in the playoffs and make it to the cup final in their inaugural season? Meanwhile organizations who have been toiling for years to build a winner just get to hand over a player that they don't want to - that or overpay the expansion team not to and further advance the organization to be a top team?

I can see what you mean about it being costly and all but I feel the team shouldn't be able to jump in and dominate the league right off the bat.

I wouldn't have been mad for the players winning if Vegas won. I would have been mad because the fans don't deserve it.

You should have to go through some tough times, just like every other organization in this league has, before you can build a winner.
Everything went right for them. I don’t see that happening the same way every time. But they should be given a competitive team.

The league is very even these days, the smallest things can make or break your season. It’s not an exact science.

As for “the fans don’t deserve it”.... sorry but this just sounds petty.
Scroopy Noopers is offline   Reply With Quote