Thread: Camera Advice
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #61
bossy22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

So, right now I have a Sony a6000. Came with a kit lens and a zoom. The zoom is average. I think about $200-300. I bought a single focal 35mm lens which works quite well. I just got back from Alaska and I found that I rarely used the zoom lens, plus I find I hate carrying around extra lenses. So most of my pics were with the 35mm. I did the odd pic with the zoom, but really it didn't cut it. I also rarely take the thing off of automatic. I've tried different settings, but really, I don't have the interest to learn that I thought I would have when I bought the camera. I was looking at the Fuji X100F, and to me, it's a beautiful camera...but it's also $1700. Does anyone have any experience with that type of camera? I went in looking at the Panasonic Lumix FZ series, but really, don't think It's the type of camera I'd grab off the shelf on my way out. I want something easy to carry, and to pack light. But also have some great quality shots. Better than an iphone...for those of you who think that's good enough.
bossy22 is offline   Reply With Quote