View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #14321
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
Saying it’s 50/50 is just as arbitrary though. The fact there are two outcomes doesn’t make it a coin flip. It comes down to the probability of either scenario for which we don’t know anything
I apologize but this post makes no sense. There are two outcomes both of which have no greater probability of occuring than the other. Calling it 50/50 is giving equal probability to both as there is no further information to bump one ahead of the other. Arbitrary or not, that's where it stands. So why am I defending what should be the most logical observation in this whole conversation?

I'm not bashing being critical of anyone who think otherwise. Just saying what my perception is. It's neither for or against the player, it's not driven by a desire to want the player traded. It's just where the truth lies at this point with what we know. Everything else is subjective.

If we want to dive into why I THINK Fox is one of the most easily tradeable assets the Flames have then we can go there. But to debate over a 50/50 call is just plain weird.