View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 04:42 PM   #252
Vinny01
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic_phreek View Post
No new and shiny toy. Just more homegrown guys get more time such as Dube, Mangiapane, Foo, Andersson, and Kylington.

New coaching staff and a tweak to the current roster should allow us to be better. It's not like we are Oilers/Canucks/Sabres/Coyotes bad that we need a huge adjustment.
Fair enough. I am not convinced replacing Gulutzan with “mean Gully” is going to change that much myself.

I feel the lack of depth in the organization was painfully clear last season. A year of maturing should help that and I am hopeful guys like Foo, Mangiapane, Dube, and Kylington are ready. The only prospect I feel extremely comfortable plugging in the lineup next year is Andersson. I also feel that this past season was such a failure that would be potential career suicide for Treliving to double down on his roster and put all the blame on the coach (which he already stated was not the entire problem last year.)

It would be nice to see some of those prospects force managements hand and they do make the team.

Last edited by Vinny01; 05-22-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Vinny01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vinny01 For This Useful Post: