View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:33 AM   #205
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
I think the criticism that is made about this movie is the Newyorker review which is it's not a movie it's an episode of television. The movie continues where Ragnarok and Civile War left off, Assumes the Audience knows all the characters and knows that all of the universes are intertwined. Then it ends on a cliff hanger.

So if a movie is defined as a stand alone piece of Art then The Infinity War is not a good movie

So the snobby world of critics gets to write these bad reviews about the Penultimate episode in Season 3 of the MCU not being a complete piece of Art. It's click bate and intentionally missing the point but I also think it is a form of protest against the combined universe of story telling that in general (outside of the MCU) has failed
Man I watched the Deathly Hallows Part:II yesterday. What a piece of crap. Who is this Harry Potter guy anyways? Apparently the savior but there's no back story to who he is at all. What a garbage movie. Then this guy with no nose. Everyone's afraid of him and even his name, is it just because he has no nose? This 8th movie in a series of 8 adapted from seven books makes no sense!