View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM   #1687
bubbsy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOfan View Post
Hilarious. 'Brad Treliving has little read on the roster', HA.

Isn't that kind of like having the garbage man hand out medical advice? You're no GM bud. Whatever it is you do, keep pretending to do that. Stay in your lane.

Rest assured, Brad Treliving has a better handle on the organization than you do.
Hey bud, perhaps you aren't very informed to the nhl and aren't in a position to have and share an opinion. I respect that, but don't project your limitations on me...

A gm that spends high assets on bringing in 2nd pairing dmen rather than prioritize that acquisition cost to injecting more offence in a leagur that is biasing in that direction is an argument i would use to support my opinion.

We can blame the coaching and players for the pp woes, but how about the fact that this entire top 9 forward group lacks any real right handed talent. Next time you are watching a playoff game, count how many right handed shots are available on a playoff team's top pp unit. The angles and opportunities it opens up are clearly a major issue/gap for the flames.

Picking a coach who's system doesn't leverage this team's biggest strength, good skating, puck moving dmen. The lack of quick transition play from this d is wasting the puck moving talent on the back end

No i am not a gm, nor am i a coach, nor am i a player of the nhl. If that means im not in a position to discuss those roles on my favorite team, and form some sort of opinion, well then i would ask why the hell any of us are even on the CP forum???

Sorry but your post is quite hilarious.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bubbsy For This Useful Post: