View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #10055
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichKlit View Post
You are the most obvious non fan why don’t just cheer for another team. The string of constant negativity gets on my nerves and I can’t imagine how miserable you must be constantly trying to find new ways to say old negative things about the Flames.
Spends a lot of time talking about the Flames for a non fan. Seems disappointed in the team that just had a very disappointing season.

I don’t care if somebody claims to have figured out the guy may like another team. He does talk about the team and seems to have some passion

Fact is that 16 teams made the playoffs without the top 4 D on the Flames. Fact is that while Gio is a beast, he is a 55-60 point guy who has dropped to under 40. The top 4 across the board is not realizing its value on paper.

Despite what many people seem to want to do, you can’t give the coach a pass and then love and defend all of the players (except some 4th liner or whatever, and pin this on that non core player).

Side note, if anything from any poster is to you a string of constant negativity, I pretty much guarantee that if you step away from the internet, you will get a break from that poster.
The Following User Says Thank You to DeluxeMoustache For This Useful Post: