View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:55 AM   #19
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
I have not seen any of this Big Brother, but how can one live for this type of thing and not realize that a big part of the game is the social aspect? If he grates on everyone's nerves and he's not going to change his approach in the game then he's either strategically inept or socially clueless.
Meh, he just can't help himself sometimes. Part of his strategy is to mess with people psychologically. Sometimes people pick up on this as a deliberate strategy, but other times they don't and he ends up getting what he wants from them. He's a pretty crafty guy, and often people don't realize they're being manipulated by him. He's actually quite approachable, but does have this tendency to be a know-it-all that rubs people the wrong way. If you don't mind him being opinionated, he's pretty good to get along with.

I haven't watched at all because I can't get it down here, but I'd be pretty curious to see him in action.
Cali Panthers Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: