View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:18 PM   #66
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

GG isn't a terrible coach but he is the equivalent of a 3rd line player who appears to have no ability to move up the line. Had he stepped in or made the fans aware that he was aware the PP was costing them games and showed signs of forcing Cameron to change it then it would show me he has the leadership needed. Had he not put our 4th line on the ice in multuple situations with less than 3 minutes to go during a tie game or up by 1 only to lose the game then perhaps I could see him learning from his mistakes. Had he not been so afraid to mix up the lines or leave them as is at the right times, then I could see he is trying everything possible to make it work.

At the end of the day, many of these mistakes can be ignored if we have 6-8 more points in the standings and with a half decent PP, we would have those 6-8 points. While I don't think he is the right coach to take the flames to the next step, it is somewhat unfortunate that the PP, something he doesnt manage much of is going to cost him his job.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote