View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #233
meritmat
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube View Post
A lot of that money was given by racist people. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Who is willing to admit it though?
I donated to his fund, heres why

He did not get up that morning figuring, I'm going to murder a Native, he was out minding his business doing a days work.

I have no idea what his defensive costed, but I would assume 10's of thousands of dollars, maybe 100's of thousands.

I (heard) his home 1/4 is listed for sale. So what ever has happened this man has been forced to sell his home or in the process of, he can never go back. I don't know how long he homesteaded there but its common for some familys to have over 100 year old farms (3 or 4 generations) All gone in a blink of an eye. The family has to move, just drop everthing, friends family you name it. All the man was doing was protecting his home.

When we go to bed at night, I don't lock my truck. Keys are in it, if somebody comes into my yard, take it. Even if I see them, I'm not going to try to stop them, its insured. But if your armed or if your trying to get into my house all bets are off

Two familys lives were forever changed that day but only one of them is getting destroyed in the press.
meritmat is offline   Reply With Quote