View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 01:28 PM   #1355
The Big Chill
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Deflect, deflect.

You were the one throwing blame around yet Klopp avoided your ire. Why so defensive of him?

You think he's a dud? Or the person to turn the club around? Tactical genius or get out there lads and run like hell sort of manager?

Just trying to gauge how much faith you have in him?
What am I deflecting from? This is the first someone has asked my opinion of Klopp on here.

I'm never happy when we're not winning trophies, but I'm still 100% behind Klopp. I really don't believe in the constant coaching carousel, and i also don't believe there are many better managers then Klopp out there. I don't see a realistic scenario in which we could bring in a better person for the job right now.

Klopp was brought in to build a team, not win Instantly. He's basically the exact opposite hire of Mourinho in that sense. I think a lot of people would have liked the squad overhaul to be happening faster then it is, but Klopp has shown willingness to wait for the player he wants, rather then just buy what is available.

No doubt in my mind that we should stick behind him and allow him more time to fix the midfield and defence. If he's unable to do that over the next season or two then maybe my outlook will start to change.
The Big Chill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Big Chill For This Useful Post: