View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:43 AM   #672
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbak View Post
I don't think we've seen the last of Mirror Voq. There's an old piece of wisdom around any tv show or movie that unless you see a dead body, don't assume the character is dead ... and even if you do see the body, there's still a good chance they're not dead.

I think we'll see the Discovery end up in an uneasy alliance with the remnants of Voq's rebellion (at least Voq and Sarek, likely).

Originally, I was unsure how long I expected them to stay in the Mirror Universe, but after this week's episode, I expect them to be there for a while.
I think he's gone, he was just a badly written character and he really hadn't served a purpose for a while. I think L'Rell will probably play a key role in peace talks between the Klingons and Human's.

Or maybe they'll all sit down at the table Human's and Klingons and start negotiating when the door shatters and the old Klingons storm in, and we find out that the Old Klingons had gone for a holiday in Aspen and their slaves had taken over and were pretending to be Klingons.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote