View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 07:08 PM   #331
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
I totally agree. 100%. They're not special. For ten million bucks we could have treated these people fairly and gotten on with development twelve years ago. I only asked that they be given fair market value as other property owners would.
This is the part that I have a problem with. These folks are NOT property owners. They own a house that they have put on SOMEONE ELSE'S property. The entity who owns that property has decided to do something else with it. This is not the problem of the actual property owner.

If I took a mobile home, plopped it down beside 'your' house on 'your' property...is it now your responsibility to "treat me fairly" and "give me fair market value" if you don't want my mobile home there? No? Why is this any different?

That's my issue with this situation. If the people owned the property that their trailers sat on...yup, if someone wants it, they have to pay fair market value for it. But they DON'T OWN THE LAND and took a gamble...that's not worked out for them. It sucks for them...but that's life.

Last edited by WhiteTiger; 12-19-2017 at 07:22 PM.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote