View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #3114
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

For those of you who are interested, the UFO community got big news today in regards to UFO disclosure:

The Pentagon disclosed to spending $22 million in "black money" from 2007-2012 on a UFO research program called Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

The Department of Defense has also supplied the New York Times with a video of an unidentified flying object that they have concluded appears to outperform any known manmade aircraft in terms of both speed and maneuverability.

Multiple sources are reporting on this (the first being the New York Times), and there is some pretty interesting comments from eye witnesses in the military.

I'm not going to link to the entire list of sources, it can be found at this link on Reddit.

Below is a YouTube link of the released video, but you can also find the same video on multiple media sources, including the NYT.

Most of you think I'm nuts about UFO's anyways, but I believe this is a pretty big revelation from the U.S. Government, who normally doesn't go about releasing information like this.
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ozy_Flame For This Useful Post: