View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 02:53 PM   #20
Minnie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I completely agree.

But maybe that really goes to agree with Nik's post. Maybe they should be rotated in and out from time to time.

Not just to get new blood in occasionally but also to let the guys who are mods just act like normal hockey fans for a while.

Every post they make on this forum is as Moderators. Maybe they need an opportunity to just be normal without a ton of responsibility or scrutiny on everything they say.

Moderating is a volunteer position, not a full-time job. They should be allowed to have a little fun from time to time.

Honestly, lately its seemed that the mods are constantly under attack, it might be refreshing for them to log into this forum and not feel like they're repelling invaders who are storming the gates to take the crown?

But thats, just, like, my opinion man.
I hear that. And, I think it might not be a half bad idea. I just also think, be snotty or snarky or downright #######y to the admins/mods, they should be able to tell you right back what a bugeffer you're being, LOL, and not just by handing out infractions or whatever. I've gotten an infraction and very early on, oh well, c'est la vie, moved on. I said I accepted the rules when I signed up, so if I get my pee pee slapped for not following them, that's on me and there's no reason to tear any of the mods/admins a new butt entry because I acted contrary to the rules. *shrug*