View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #7
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

The problem is the inconsistency in the moderation of the board. I get they are volunteers and not getting any benefit for doing it and good on them but their is absolutely a problem with certain longtime posters being able to cross the line with no repercussions at all or ignoring of reports when some of the more outspoken members who do not agree with the masses gets piled on. Don't say we don't know if that person got an infraction or not, it doesn't matter when the offending post is left up after being reported. There is certainly bias on this board, there are members that have more board privileges than I have because I asked for my account to be deleted and then after a break I came back. So I took time off and asked to be brought back under a new name so I could avoid old conflicts but that was not allowed, I was to return as dissentowner and to stick to the FOI board and to not let posters bait me into arguing, the mods would do their job. Except they didn't, I had more than one post I reported that was left up after a poster baited me. Then I post an opinion in the OTB, break no rules, get piled on, and now I am not allowed to post in the OTF because that was much easier than addressing the piling on that had sprung up in that thread. So to review I was never suspended, I suspended myself, I came back as myself instead of the many other posters who were lifetime suspended from the board and then made an account under a different name and returned, yet I have less privileges than they have. I can't go to the OTB and talk about presents I am getting my kids or the Video game thread I started for what? But yes, no bias at all.... I don't care if you give me an infraction for crossing the line and breaking the rules, if I deserve it I deserve it but CALL IT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE! If you are going to enforce the rules enforce them the proper way, nip the problem in the bud before it gets carried away, and make it the same for everyone!

End rant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dissentowner For This Useful Post: