View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 08:40 AM   #27
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I don't know why people have such a hard time understanding the concept of NSFW. It doesn't mean nudity, or obscenity, simply that it's not safe for work.

I'm in a professional environment that has really no issue with me viewing CP. But when GIFs like that pop up, I do have to scroll through them quickly because they are not appropriate in my professional environment. If I left my computer on this page, no one in my office is batting an eye, if I leave it open with the GIF in question and head out for a coffee, it's not out of the realm of possibility that I have a meeting with HR when I get back or the possibility of having CP blocked at my work.

I've never reported the GIF as I thought the mods had drawn the line on it already, but I'm actually glad with their response. All anyone has to do is click a button to see the woman jumping. We are not heading towards mandatory burkas because of that.

And people bringing up swimwear and bikinis at the beach...again, NSFW. How many professional office environments do you go to that have woman showing up in bikinis or have pictures of women in swimwear on the wall? Not all of us work in a garage where that may be acceptable. Again, it's inappropriate for most professional work environments, but no one is batting an eye at it at the beach.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post: