View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:34 AM   #77
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backlunds_socks View Post
This thread is about GG. If you don't agree with the CP mass it makes you a troll?

Jesus, this forum is unbearable. If you have a different opinion, or a grammatical error, half its members take it personally.
No, I don't agree. Differences of opinions are fine, but back it up with something other than "I feel that..." insert whatever. That's just an emotional reaction that is personal to that one person. If the large majority of a group doesn't agree, accept that and move on. What I detest is when someone feels the need to say their own personal reaction over and over ad nauseam without adding anything to the discussion in a reasonable way or with tangible evidence. It's boring and does nothing to foster reasonable discussion, but rather gets an emotional reaction from a bunch of other people on the board. Someone who does that is likely doing it in a calculated way expecting a certain result based on past experience. Either that person is starving for attention, or they're trolling. Take your pick.

Oh, and clearly communicating your ideas with relatively proper grammar only strengthens your credibility. Try it sometime.
Cali Panthers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: