View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:38 PM   #508
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
You dont have to twist my arm too hard to make me say that the Germans are the best team in the world, the only thing they dont have is a 'Wildcard.'

And in International play you need one. Its the most important.

Look what can be done with a bunch of scrubs and one 'Unplayable' Player.

The Germans are the best in the world, but sometimes you just need that one player that can pull off that one piece of magic, and thats the one thing that I just dont think the Germans have.
Ohh I agree with you 100%, just mentioning that I never like looking at European qualifying stats, some teams are just so bad. I agree fully with that Germany doesn't have that one elite star. They just are a machine but I do fancy brazils chances much more than I did in the last word Cup to beat Germany. To beat The Germans you do need that player that's just completely unplayable like you say and I think Neymar on his day is the most unplayable player 1 on 1 in the world. That's where I think experience comes in to play for Germany as in the last World Cup they didn't have any of the top.5 players in the world but were so experienced and operated like a machine, we will see if this different group has the same effect vs the best teams in the world.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote