View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 10:33 AM   #754
ComixZone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
Played through Super Metroid yesterday. My thoughts are I like everything about it except how light it is as my HDMI cable lifts it up because the connector is upside down and the input lag which is almost unbearable.

I started up the SNES and tried Street Fighter loaded up Ken and couldn't pull of a single move, chalked it up to the controller as it felt a bit stiff but seriously couldn't do a single uppercut or fireball. Then playing Super Metroid this was my first play through and everything was fine until I had to jump off the wall, apparently this is tricky as is but I found it hard but the real kicker was when I was jumping on disappearing blocks that is when I realized that I had to push the jump button before I landed the timing was way off, this all was followed up by the screw attack which was very difficult to get going in an upward motion because of timing.

8 hours to beat Metroid, great picture and sound, sore thumb but other than those issues it was good. I'm going to load up Super Metroid on my Pi this weekend and see if I get similar issues.

What picture mode is your TV set to? I’d be surprised if the console itself is the culprit of input delay.
ComixZone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ComixZone For This Useful Post:
Jbo