View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:16 AM   #262
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
Of course they deny it, but there's way too much smoke to this. Neymar is obsessed with winning individual titles (a big reason for leaving Barcelona obviously) and there's no way that PSG didn't guarantee him unconditional support in achieving that. Cavani will 100 percent be sold next summer. How dare he do his job and take the Brazilian prince's toys?

I would pay to see Neymar and Lewandowski on the same team. Yeah, they'd score a ####load of goals, but the entertainment value of two guys who put individual stats over team success and fight with each other over goals, penalties, free kicks etc. would be enormous.
Yup. Pretty much.

I just have to give credit to PSG, they are being really innovative in how to make Neymar the most entitled player on the planet.

Speaking of which, thats the game I'm looking forward to the most. PSG vs Bayern. Thats going to be good.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote