View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #70
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes View Post
I have not had one crash.

I did a 32nd team draft and played until I got the sliders where I wanted and then started again, basically drafting the same team, signing same free agents etc. I love this mode. Very cool.
I tried turning off the autosave feature, which always seems to be the bane of every video game. So far so good.

And yeah, the expansion draft part is cool. You're able to pick up some good players, especially defensemen. I then traded a few of them and some picks to craft a pretty good and realistic team.

Grabner - Duchene (trade) - Niederreiter (RFA hold out, trade)
Berglund - Nugent-Hopkins (trade) - S. Reinhart (trade)
Raffl - Danault - Iginla (FA)
Roussel - Letestu - C. Brown

Martinez - Vatanen
M. Ekholm - Brodin
T. Hickey - Oullett

Grubauer
Korpisalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by codynw View Post
Are there more options as far as customizing created team's? More logos, names, jersey options.. stuff like that
This is the only issue I have. While there are more options in terms of logos (maybe 20 more), most of them are kind of useless. Like an outline of Alberta with an oil derrick in it. There are no more name options.

There are fewer jerseys, but there are a few different ones from last year. Still wish this was way more diverse. Give me a few variant jerseys with every single possible panel being customizable and let me design something completely unique. Then allow for importable logos (although that's a stretch dream). Finally, let me preview my creation on the ice. I created an alternate uniform that looks great in the menus, but the font colours I used create a weird blurred effect in action. At least now I can (or am supposed to be able) to change that in the off-season.

They need to brush up on the crowds too. It feels like the counterfeit business is booming in every city I expand or relocate to as every fan is wearing some mishmash Walmart knockoff jersey. How hard is it to render my three created jerseys onto the fans? And half the signs they hold up are rendered without a name (eg. "______ can I have your stick?"). Maybe nitpicky, but it makes a difference.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote