View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 11:48 AM   #2920
Brendone
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
I wasn't sure which thread to put this in, and I know that somewhere in this thread we spoke about the 162/Macleod overpass. It opened this morning, and I'm not too sure about it. Obviously I've only driven it once here, so it could be changing some more, but I was a little underwhelmed.

I came from the west onto Macleod Trail and it seems like there are more lights to make that happen now? Like I say, I could be wrong, and it could work out awesome, but at this point it didn't seem that good to me. Thoughts?

I'm taking the overpass into sun park from shawnessy, until the northbound ramp into sun park opens and so far so good. There are more lights then before, but they seem to change much quicker (excluding the lights just east of the LRT which still suck) so I'm getting across Macleod faster than before. We'll see when everyone's back from summer vacation.

Lots of people struggling with what lane to be in, which I find strange given how clear the signs are. I'll chalk that up to poor reading comprehension and multitasking (seems they can read or steer, not both). Pretty straight forward as far as I'm concerned.
Brendone is offline   Reply With Quote