View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #2701
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve9981 View Post
Finally had the chance to watch the episode last night after a long vacation and damn was it ever hard to avoid social media for potential spoilers but here are a few of my thoughts.

We finally see the fully grown dragons in action and its a complete game changer, no one stands a chance and I am going to assume Drogon will be fine, even with the wound. Now this makes me wonder, does Cersei try to come up with a battle weapon or a better plan?

The biggest concern for me is if just one dragon can destroy a Lannister fleet, what happens when three dragons attack wights, it will be over in seconds so either we are headed for the most anti-climatic war that has brewed over 7 seasons or the WW surprise everyone with their own weapon (I am almost convinced after this episode there will be some sort of ice dragon, lion, magical ice creature to make it an equal playing field). Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the spear to Drogon was foreshadowing to show the dragons can be injured and killed

Also it is super obvious Bran/Arya and the dagger will play a role in the death of Littlefinger. My guess, maybe Bran is able to explain to little Robin that Littlefinger killed his mom and therefore is no long relevant. A sweet death would be if Arya has a mask of Sansas face and manipulates Littlefinger into talking about banning or killing Arya, only to have her take off the mask and kill him. Either way would be a massive shock if Littlefinger doesn't die soon.

One more thought, didn't it seem like Jon and Dany were holding hands when walking out of the cave? I just know the series is flooded with foreshadowing so maybe I am just looking at things too deeply.

As exciting as this episode was, I am really looking forward to some WW action because we all know there will be at least one episode dedicated to that front but in the meantime that was a 10/10 episode.
The dragon skull in the episode before wasn't a tip off they could be killed?
Hockeyguy15 is offline   Reply With Quote