View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 12:17 PM   #431
GranteedEV
Franchise Player

Exp:

No on Methot. He is 32 years old.
Huge no on Hamonic. He has always been flashy with rushes, hits and shot blocking but he gets walked multiple times every game and brings ostensibly less offense than Stone. Also had some of the worst shots against AND goals against numbers in the league.

I would almost rather throw Oliver Kylington into the deep end to see if he can swim. Not that that is what I want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicTunga12 View Post
A Kings fan over at hf proposed Muzzin for Jankowski. What do you guys think about that?
The Value is there but I just feel like we would regret it when Jankowski's development is complete.. call it emotional attachment or sunk cost fallacy but we have poured five years into Jankowski and he is starting to look like the player Button/Feaster/Weisbrod thought had a big ceiling... I wouldn't do it. Probably the best trade for both teams that could happen. But Muzzin is very good. Good enough that we would have the best top four defense since the 2010 Blackhawks.

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory."

Last edited by GranteedEV; 06-22-2017 at 12:31 PM.