View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 08:35 AM   #107
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
By the way, what do people use for carrying around stuff? I was thinking of an arm band, but that isn't really appealing having the extra weight of stuff on one arm. Are those FlipBelts that are advertized any good? Really just need something for wallet, keys, and phone.
yes, the FlipBelt works, it's the only solution I've found that can carry wallet, keys, phone and holds them tight enough to your body such that nothing is jiggling around. how it works is you stuff your things into the belt slits (it will stretch wide enough for even a jumbo phone) and then turn it inside out so that the openings are facing your body. there's even a little hook on the inside for your keys if you're extra paranoid.

the one thing to pay attention to is sizing. if you get the right size for your body type, it should stay comfortably around the top of your hips. too tight and it probably will be uncomfortable in that position and make you wear it higher up around your abdomen. too loose and it will migrate upwards as you run.

I've tried other things like arm bands and shorts/shirts with zipper pockets, and this is the one I've stuck with for the past couple of years.
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inglewood Jack For This Useful Post: