View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:46 AM   #2362
Joborule
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
But the concert thing is real, fans aren't going to die from being the dome no, but they are falling behind and my civic pride finds that annoying. Seeing new CFL stadiums in cities half the size, and the fact that the dome is now the oldest building in hockey outside of the Manhattan rebuild is sad for me. There has to be a way to work together and do something here.

I'm also not for cutting blank checks for team owners and I thought the Edmonton deal spoke to a city's inferiority complex more than anything outside of the NFL.
I feel like these paragraph contradicts your claims that Nenshi/City is not cooperating.

The city received CSEC CNext proposal. They've studied it, reported their findings, and followed up with a alternative location report. Now they've indicated their interested in a proposal ASAP to decide the next step.

What has the city not done to indicate they're not cooperating? And if you don't want them to write a blank cheque, then isn't the city doing the appropriate steps to ensure that's not the case?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joborule For This Useful Post: