View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:49 PM   #353
oldschoolcalgary
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipperFaNaTic View Post
Could someone who's played goalie please explain each bad goal by Elliot? I've never played competitive hockey and am genuinely curious.
goal 1: terrible rebound control and instead of hoovering it up or sending it to the corner, the puck went right out in front for the easy putback.

goal 2: might have been slight deflected, but the damn puck hits off of his pad and ramps up and in, because his glove was too high and into the net. zero screen, terrible angle, zero velocity

goal 3: ask the NHL

goal 4: didn't track the puck well at all; he has his glove up in close to right area and he is sliding to the right so it appears he has a bead on it, and somehow he misses. wasnt a howitzer and wasn't screened and did not appear to be deflected

goal 5: hard to fault, the ducks player was pushing the dman into the top of the crease and it looks like the ducks just threw it at the net, went off the ducks players back and into the net...

that's what i saw at least... i am sure there's be tons of replays over the next few days
oldschoolcalgary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oldschoolcalgary For This Useful Post: