View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:16 PM   #650
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post
I feel like this post should be directed to Sunday or "one of her legion of fans".

As I said, you are more invested than I.

Accept the apology, don't accept the apology, Like Sunday or Dislike Sunday. It wasn't I that posted she was a good person.
My first post was in response to how great of a person Sunday was. I disagreed, you seemed curious as to why, I explained.

Of course if you're willing to forgive what Sunday did and accept her as a good person based on Traditional_Ale's post (or more likely, not really care much about her), that's fine. I clearly won't hold that against you.

But I take issue with someone who is going to play the race card, probably trying to further their own career while knowing full well the type of impact if could have on the officer. Not to mention the other impacts slander and libel like this have.

I think Chief Chaffin said it best:

“When a member of our community, who also identifies themselves as a member of the media, wants to publicly share their dissatisfaction with a member of the CPS, if what they are saying is not consistent with what actually took place, an environment of mistrust and uncertainty is created, which hinders us all,” Chaffin wrote.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote