View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #1201
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino7c View Post
Why would they all just stand there and let Morgan choke the guy to death? Show is full of pussies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_Beef View Post
They were stunned and shocked? People just stand around with stupid looks on their face when terrible things happen all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumy View Post
I'm glad Carol has finally decided to be kick a$$ Carol again! This whiny Carol for the whole season and last bit of last season takes away so much of the growth her character has gone through since her husband died.

I also don't like the way everyone just stood around and let Morgan kill Richard. Someone with the Kingdom needed to step in; the King should have decreed that Morgan release him (show everyone that you are in control).

Also, am I the only person that was liking Richard's character? Ya, he could be a d#ck sometimes (like when he wanted to lead the Saviors to Carol), but he was on the right path: they need to fight the Saviors. He was even willing to go as far as to sacrifice himself (but his plan blew up and ended up costing the kid his life). He was a good soldier, followed the Kings orders but also was not a yes man and provided wise council.
Okay, I'm going to touch on this briefly, stringbean (the Saviour in charge) does say 'Leave them be' while his men are holding guns on the Kingdom's people.

So he really made the call forcing Ezekiel's people to allow Morgan to kill Richard.

Its not like they didnt try, they were being held at gunpoint and ordered not to interfere or they'd presumably be shot.

And Ezekiel does shout for Morgan to stop, but Morgan isnt one of his 'subjects.'

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: