View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 10:49 AM   #356
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cow Disease View Post
Well that was unsettling. I just caught up on season 6 a week ago on Netflix so it was all pretty fresh in my mind still. This entire episode was definitely a psychological slog, and I had no idea they would go that far in portraying the violence. The scene with Glenn trying to speak after taking it in the noggin was extremely tough to watch, and it got a little emotional when they showed him sitting at the table near the end with his son (I think it was a son. Coral has shown us that haircuts are not a reasonable means of ascertaining gender in this universe).

I wonder what's going to happen with Daryl? Negan mentions that he "likes" Daryl, so I'm wondering if he's going to impose some level of psychological torment on him as well and attempt to convert him into a henchman of some sort. A heel turn (even if temporary) would be an interesting turn of events for the series at this stage. Or, perhaps they simply cage him up and give him the Jesse on Breaking Bad treatment. With this Negan bloke though, who can really say?

As a side note, it's cool that Trevor from GTA V is in the series now. That actor's Calgarian if I recall correctly.
I just realized Coral and Carol have opposite hair cuts, opposite genders and almost the same name(with obvious liberties taken). Mind blown.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote