View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 08:35 PM   #684
Homeslice
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkajz44 View Post
While I've never actual gone to this, I do believe that is the one. I have also heard great things about it from a few people who have actually gone. Don't plan to drive afterwards is advice I've heard from most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
That one sounds like the same event I mentioned in the OP of this old thread from years ago.

I was just talking to my cousin about that the other day. We were reminiscing about how insanely trashed we got and how great it was to taste a whole ton of scotch that I wouldn't normally drop $100/btl on just in case I hated it. I can't recall how we got the tickets on the cheap. I think he might have been part of their preferred customer program or something like that.

My only regret is that I didn't take better notes. That and I was so wasted I dropped the free glass they gave us when I got off the Ctrain at the end of the night.
Excellent, thanks gents! I plan on going this November so I'll be sure to post any notes I make on the night...and I'll also be sure to pace myself - I'm not a light weight by any means but a good couple glasses of scotch in, my notes will start to look like caveman chicken scratch.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote