View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 08:28 PM   #197
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Probably I'm not sure of the time lines for Trek. I would have liked to either see that or the Klingon War.

The whole exploring the galaxy thing, we're peace makers and explorers thing really dragged out TNG and Voyager. Where the Prime Directive didn't seem to matter.

As far as the cast, I think that we need

A physically handicapped Captain with mental health issues, once in a while he believes he's Peter Sellers.

A first officer who was raised by the Pirates of Persea Omicron 9. He continually shouts out "Shiver Me Timbers" and "Yar" while every suggestion he makes involves either forming a boarding party, or "rapin and pillaging"

A chief engineer with a degree from DeVry

A navigator who's sexual orientation can be generiously described as anyone any species any life form. His last name is Kirk

A angry doctor who's a firm believer in assisted suicide

A security Chief who was breast fed til he was 30.

Their mission statement

"Space . . . the final frontier, these are the voyages of the Star Ship Discovery, our ongoing mission, to deliver spare parts to the farthest reaches of space. To boldly deliver cargo on time and under budget.
So you want the next Star Trek to be a sequel to Red Dwarf? Because this sounds like something the Brits would make.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: