View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 11:45 AM   #209
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Watched the extended version last night. Wow....that was indeed hot garbage. Couple of questions:

1) May have been covered already but how did Luthor know the real identities of Batman and Superman?
2) The scene where Batman saved Clark's mom. What exactly did Batman do that Superman couldn't have? Lex laid out the rules, do anything other than what I say and your mom is dead basically. I could somewhat understand if he went in all stealthy and rescued her before the bad guys even knew he was there but he basically kicks in the front door, beats the snot out of everyone in sight and then takes out the guy holding the flamethrower to mom. So why didn't they just kill her when they knew the jig was up? And why could Superman not do this? Ya know, super fast and all?

Terrible movie. Really disappointing. Doomsday was nothing like the comics. That easily could have been a movie on its own. Only thing I kinda liked about the battle was the nod to the comics where Superman easily stops the first punch from Doomsday. Quickly followed by a kick from Doomsday that sends him flying through several buildings.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote