View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 01:04 PM   #107
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo22 View Post
yeah ... and it's a shame really, he was an outstanding talent at Dortmund. Injuries have been a big problem (which would IMO be a problem in the PL since it's a more physical league) and he hasn't always kept himself in the best shape either. In hindsight, the Bayern transfer was a horrible idea ... was never able to live up to the expectations and has been a bench player for a while. Bayern have been trying to sell him (last contract year is coming up and he's not in Ancelottis plans). He's really fallen from grace in Germany quickly ... they expected him to become a real superstar, but in the end, he has had very, very, very little impact at Bayern.
Bayern have basically told him that hes extraneous to requirements for next season and that if a club come for him he will be sold.

Before the Euros he stated that he was going to stay at Bayern for the last year of his contract and then move, but I believe that the team have been trying to move him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_phaneuf View Post
the report is out of BILD too who are usually very accurate

I think with his age and talent it's worth it, there's plenty of young players who haven't done well at a massive club only to move on and find their talent
Pretty much what I'm holding out hope for, but hes really fallen a long way down.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

The World Ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. - Flames Fans

Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something. - The Dread Pirate Roberts
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote