View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 11:39 AM   #843
squiggs96
Franchise Player

Exp:

I enjoy the comments from the one guy:

Quit Trolling it's not worth it This just goes to show people how stupid yall really are who cares if u get it too 10 trillion dollars it will still go to the highest real bid you jerk offs lmmfao just goes to show you how much you trolls don't understand real life and ur so consumed by the world wide Web instead of what's really taking place in the real world take the horse blinders off guys it's all a waste of time putting in bids that are complete bull#### and don't hold water

Quit Trolling it's not worth it And this is also another tactic get everyone hooked on technology so that u won't be able to think and do for urself without a machine telling u how and when to do it I bet 90% of yall probably don't even know how to function with out ur phones or computers or if u didn't have Google maps telling you how to get somewhere that's what really is going to be the true down fall of society but yall are to dumb to realize ... also to I bet yall don't even know that the media is all scripted because yall are so glued to phones and computers to actually realize it smmfh one day yall are all going to be screwed and big brother and big sister are going to be laughing in the end

Quit Trolling it's not worth it A bunch of wasted energy I mean a bunch all that energy that is being spent making bid's could actually go to something useful like doing something productive in society like trying to figure out how to start a business or actually talking to young people and getting them to stop killing each other and ending up in the government system cause every time someone goes to jail or prison ur making them stronger that's how they get their federal grants from the government making arrests man open yalls eyes and see the bigger picture before they get much stronger they fool yall with all the bull#### hype in the media and taking something so small and turning it into a huge deals have yall ever herd of divide and conquer that is what they are doing is trying to keep racism alive so they can keep us all divided so they can control us better and easier don't yall see this happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Jesus this site these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
He just seemed like a very nice person. I loved Squiggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I should probably stop posting at this point
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote