View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #6621
Otto-matic
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercoverbrother View Post

I can’t put my finger on who it dead. After believing Glenn was dead with the dumpster silliness, I don’t believe they kill him now. I think keeping the Glenn/Maggie baby story together draws Alexandrians and Hilltop closer solidifying their relationship for the future alliance against Negan. I think that Morgan acts as a broker to bring the armoured horsemen and Alexandra together.
I want to say its Glenn for his outburst but I can see it being Daryl. He looked pretty ***** in the lineup . Does Negan pull a mercy(in his books) kill for the group. Abe is another one I thought would get the beating, when he puffed up and almost volunteered for it.

Everyone is losing it over the cliffhanger, but I think it sets up season 7 perfectly. They need a big bang to kick off the season and revealing whoever Negan killed would be the perfect start. Also with all these new groups coming into play, it will add another dimension to the show. It was getting a bit stale of just having the Grimes gang vs another bad group.

Last edited by Otto-matic; 04-04-2016 at 10:12 AM.