View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #63
carom
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocoli View Post
Hey guys, so I'm going to London in the spring and wouldn't you know it...It's the same time as the final for the Premier league. Question is, i've never been to a game before and don't really follow it that closely. Where should I sit? I see that there are still plenty of seats available. I understand the game, but have never seen it live. Thanks for the tips.
Sorry for the late response. I live in Twickenham, have been to a few games at the stadium and am a Harlequins season ticket holder. I haven't got my ticket for the final yet, but I will see how the quins do and pick one up closer to the game.

As for viewing the game, I would recommend mid to upper level if you want to have a good overview of the game. I prefer being close to the sidelines because when the play is in your end you get a different feel for the game when you can really see the size and speed of the players. I think the south and west stand will be the best sides for the game, if it is sunny the sun could be an issue in the northeast corner.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about places to stay, getting around, and the best pubs to go to.

Come on you Quins!
dear god is he 14?
carom is offline   Reply With Quote