View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 09:16 AM   #180
Regorium
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Seems like I ruffled some feathers here. It's not cool to defend the NDP, should have known better. Especially when facing an angry mob of unemployed oil workers.....dude, projects were getting shelved and people getting laid off before Prentice even called an election. Heck, the recession is the reason he is not the premier. Some of you have very short memories.

Look at my original post here, it was a response to someone putting blame on the NDP for a lot more than just perhaps having some hard to define impact. Thats why I asked what exactly they did to ruin Alberta already. They are an easy target. I bet if the PCs were in power we would be blaming them for everything too....such creatures we are. But let's get real here. As of today, this government had little to do with Alberta's recession.

But what do I know...NDP did it....
This is really interesting to me. You made a silly statement. Then you project what you reading from crazies on FB to the very reasonable statements made in this thread, and call us ignorant, stupid and getting our feathers ruffled. Nobody has said a single thing about ruining Alberta. In fact, several posts clarified your question, and then responded directly to it.

Have you ever considered that you are exactly like the people you claim to hate, except on the left-wing side?

Here's a super reasonable post that you seem to have conveniently ignored:

Quote:
I welcome you or anyone to provide a logical arguement against the following statement:

Higher corporate taxes, higher carbon taxes, royalty framework uncertainty, and campaigning against pipelines all have directionally negative consequences on the oil and gas industry in Alberta.
Go ahead.

PS. Your very post in this thread responded to someone that called the NDP's policies "economically irresponsible". The first person that used "ruin Alberta" was you.

Last edited by Regorium; 01-14-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Regorium is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Regorium For This Useful Post: