View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #313
Northendzone
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just a quick update on this story.....my son's team has played two seeding round games and an exhibition game and so far he has been perfect and not given up a goal.....he is bored to tears because he is getting 12 or so shots per game. He is the only goalie on his team, so he plays every minute.......

I had to do a little begging, but despite the fact he did not make team 1 in community, they finally agreed to affiliate him.

Last week he was a fill in goalie at a aa practice and I was worried he was going to struggle a bit with the speed and power of everything, but he was just fine....as fate would have it, one of their goalies was hurt over the weekend, so he was called up for practice and will be on the bench for thier game Tuesday......I really struggled with what the right thing to do because his community team practices Tuesday night and it appears they will have no goalies for a full ice practice (I am trying to line up something) and he will likely sit the bench for the aa game......