View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 01:01 AM   #203
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto-matic View Post
Bump.

PRLR opened up, it used to be the old source building. I went on Wednesday and it was fantastic, decor is amazing. Drinks are a bit pricey but they are great cocktails.
Here now. Nice bar, basically no table space though so it's the kind of place I would not want to be in if it's full. Menu is a fine start but probably needs to be twice as long - easy task to double the classics portion but the originals will come along as well in time. The challenge they face is limited space for ingredients behind the bar; could probably use a few more rum and gin options and definitely need a few more brandys / cognacs. Hope it stays steady as it's my type of place, can definitely see wandering down here on weeknights.

Not anywhere close to Proof's level as a cocktail bar but overall quite happy to have it in the neighbourhood.

EDIT: oh, and the music selection gets an 11/10.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno

Last edited by CorsiHockeyLeague; 11-01-2015 at 01:11 AM.
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: